MS Exam 70-321 & 323 Deploying and administering Office 365 ExamFOCUS Study Notes & Review Questions 2013
According to MS, there are two exams covering the deployment and administration of Office 365. They are coded 70-321 and 70-323 respectively. The two exams share many common elements so it would be wise to prepare for both together.
The 70-321 exam covers these topics:
– Plan and Implement Office 365 Accounts and Services
– Plan for and Configure SharePoint Online
– Plan for Exchange Online
– Implement Exchange Online
– Plan Online Services and Infrastructure
The 70-323 exam covers these topics:
– Administer Microsoft Office 365
– Administer Exchange and Lync Online
– Administer SharePoint Online
These exams cover deployment and admin works for small and large businesses! We give you knowledge information relevant to the exam specifications. To be able to succeed in the exam, you’ll need to apply your earned knowledge to the question scenarios. Many of the exam questions are written to be less straight forward. They tend to be framed within the context of short scenarios.
Office 365 is constantly evolving so changes to the exam contents may be frequent. Be ready to see conflicting information from different sources everywhere!